Friday, June 6, 2008

Weigh-In

This morning's scan gave us the next weights for the boys which I've posted on the side chart. I was really hoping to see Brady over 2 lbs and Jax closer to 2 lbs, but they are each gaining and both still healthy. We couldn't catch them practicing breathing today, but we did catch Jax opening his eyes. I had an internal ultrasound to get a measurement of Jaxon's head since he is so low on me, and I was able to see his face a bit better since Brady always blocks him and his head is locked down.
As you can see, Brady blocks Jaxon, so we catch cute pieces of him...

Brady

Jaxon's face looking right at us (his eyes are open!)

Jaxon's left foot (5 toes!)

8 comments:

the schirano triplets said...

that is great news that they are gaining and both healthy! and the difference in size didn't go up either, which is fantastic! i can't wait to see the pictures. hope bedrest isn't to hard on you, are you hanging in there?

Sara said...

I tagged you to hopefully pass the time a little. Enjoy. Don't feel like you have to do it if you don't want to. :-)
~blueladybug

Lindsey said...

I love your updates, I'm glad the boys are doing well and you got to see Jax better :) Can't wait for pics!
~holcoml

Souza Sisters said...

Glad to see the boys are doing so well!! Hope you are hanging in there... I saw your post on the Nest... You are doing such a great job:)

Debbie (Nestie: Disney102399)

Laura said...

I saw you on the MOMO site. Welcome. If you have any questions let me know! You are doing great!

Angie said...

Cute pictures of the boys! I'm glad to hear all is well so far! Marley's excited to meet them!

Molly&Charles said...

Hey, I'm from the nest, and I just wanted to say that you are doing amazing things and I'm really happy for you! Mothers of twins shouldn't looks as good as you do!

Shannon said...

Thats great news!!