Monday, September 22, 2008

10 weeks old!

The boys are 10 weeks old and doing well. Brady is loving all his attention at home, but can't wait for his brother to come home. Jax is still on the tiniest bit of oxygen, and about to come off it any day now. His reflux is doing better, but still there. He is also doing better on his bottle feeds. The doctors are thinking early next week is a realistic goal for Jax to come home. We can't wait for the day he is home and tube-free! 

Brady starting to look at the camera now.

An average day in Jaxon's room. I bounce Brady with my foot while feeding Jaxon in the rocking chair.

Cutie little Jax snoozing away.
Brady's new found love...the boppy pillow!

10 comments:

Lindsi said...

crossing my fingers and toes for Jsx to be discharged. Saying lots of prayers.

Jen & Jeff said...

omg!!! Next week!?!? That will be so great. I hope your wish comes true!

Pam said...

oh, yay! so happy that jax is finally doing better. yay! brady will be so excited to have his brother home with him.

Harris Boys said...

wow 10 weeks. they look so much bigger. Come home SOON Jax :)

Megan said...

Crossing my fingers, saying prayers, and wishing that they keep doing so well! Congrats again momma! Being parents looks awesome on you! They are such beautiful boys!

the schirano triplets said...

happy 10 weeks jaxon and brady! yay for some wonderful news, we will keep praying! james used to love to sleep the exact same way on the boppy!

Shannon said...

I hope Jax comes home next week, that would be wonderful. The boys are so cute!

Jenn said...

Happy 10 weeks boys! I just realized I could leave comments on here... yay, I feel even more connected now! :) I'll be prayin for Jax to come home too. Love you all!

lovealways6565 said...

Im keeping all fingers crozzed for Jax coming home next week! =) They both are soo adorable!

Eris1995 said...

That is so exciting that Jax might be coming home next week! I love all the new pictures :)