Sunday, September 28, 2008

No more oxygen!!!!!

This weekend has been a HUGE weekend for Jax! He has had NO oxygen since 6am Saturday morning!!
He must of heard my PLEAS to him to come off the oxygen this weekend, so he could come home without it. I told him to just leave it behind with the whole hospital experience....oh I hope he remains strong and stays off it.
The hospital told us that they may keep him until Tuesday or Wednesday now in order to monitor him for a full 3-4 days without it. It's best to ensure that he doesn't need it.
This is the BEST NEWS EVER!!!!
Lots of Love and Thanks to Nana Letts and Denise for their help and support this weekend. You guys are the BEST. You did an unbelievable job :)

Oh...and a quick shout out for Jay:
"WAY TO GO BREWERS!!!!"
First time to make the playoffs since 1982!!

12 comments:

monica said...

keep doing the good work Jaxon!

Laura said...

OMG! OMG! OMG! This is such wonderful news! I'm so thrilled for you guys. Oooh, I gotta go find my kleenex, 'cause I'm so happy for you I could cry. Way to go Jax!

Lindsi said...

YIPPIE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Way to go Jax! We are all sooo excited for you! I bet you can't wait until you get to see your room at home... I know your mommy, daddy, and brother can't wait to have you home.
Congrats Jax! Stay strong!

the schirano triplets said...

woohoo, yay! what wonderful, fantastic news! way to go jax!

Doubly Blessed said...

Way to go Jax! Great news!

Amber and Matt said...

Woohoo!! That is fabulous news!!! Keep up the good work, Jax!

Heather said...

That is WONDERFUL news, Annie! Way to go, Jax! Keep up the great work!

SSU said...

Keep it up Jax! this also means that if he even if he does have a relapse, you will know that he can go without it for a while (and hence not be so worried).

lovealways6565 said...

YAY!! =) Good Job Jax!!!!

Mary said...

Wonderful news! Go Jax!

The Wilsons said...

Oh Annie...that's great news! Go Jax!

Molly said...

I've not read your blog in a while, and I'm SO happy to see things are going well for y'all.