Thursday, October 30, 2008

Good night

After baths last night, Jaxon and I spent about a half hour with the bottle and lots of long burping sessions and he took the most he's ever taken! He drank 36 out of 45 ml's! And then he slept until 5am!!! (Put him in bed around 9:15, he fell asleep within a half hour) He had very few little sleeping fusses, so I was actually able to sleep longer than 2 hrs straight for the first time since he's been home. He kept down the entire bottle that he drank too while in bed hooked up to the feeding pump. I take showers at night, so I made Jason sit right next to Jax after the bottle because I was so nervous he'd throw it up. But he did so good. I'm about to change him and get him off his pump and am nervous for one of his morning reflux attacks. Wish us luck!

3 comments:

monica said...

Good Job Jaxon!! I wish you all the luck and hope for a great day for both of you!

ThreeRingCircus said...

Congratulations! Isn't it amazing how filled with elation you get over their accomplishments!? We're still thinking of you and praying for your boys.

Amanda said...

Yay Jaxon! He really seems to have beat this rough patch and come though beautifully!