Monday, December 8, 2008

9 pounder!

Jaxon seems to have turned a corner last night. We're not sure if he is just having a good day/night, or if the formula has started to help him. He slept pretty good last night and was pretty happy today. His heaves have cut down at least 50% over the last 24 hours.
He's gained more than his goal and weighed in today at a whopping 9lbs, 1oz! I gave the nurse a huge hug because I was so excited! We'll continue with his sensitive formula to see if this is the trick.
Let's celebrate with cute pictures :)
Hi Mr.9 pounder!

Brady is thrilled as you can see :)

Looking more and more alike each day...

Sorry...but Brady looks hilarious in this photo!

Don't worry Brady, I put a normal picture of you up too!

7 comments:

Sara said...

Yay Jax!! Way to go buddy!

Jenn said...

Yay!!! I'm so glad to read this Annie! Also, I just talked to my good friend Ann who reminded me of her sister, Tracy who went through this same issue with her daughter Sophie a few years ago. She had the same acid reflux issues and was on a feeding tube for a year, but she is doing just fine and you would never know she had an issue at all... this is such great news. I'll keep prayin and sending out good vibes to you and yours! :) Love ya!

The Wilsons said...

WTG Jax! Nine pounds...YAY!!!

Amber and Matt said...

Woohoo!!! You're going to have linebackers in no time!

Wendy said...

Jax looks like a different baby! He is getting so big, this is just awesome. And could Brady love be any sweeter? Gah!!

Pam said...

hooray jax! yippee! and oh my gosh, brady looks so cute in that "silly" picture. you have such handsome little guys! :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Soon he will be a big old fatty patty!