Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Our niece Marley and family were able to visit us this Thanksgiving since we can't leave the house. We can't wait for when she can actually hold the babies!

2008 is proving especially hard on our family. Jason lost his job last night. He saw this coming (with the economy and a sales position) so he's been looking for new work for quite awhile. He has an interview this week and still doing some mortgage work on the side. We're scrambling to figure out insurance, since we obviously have a lot of medical needs for Jaxon. We're hanging in there, but really looking forward to a fresh 2009. Please keep us all in your prayers.


6 comments:

Alicia said...

Good luck finding insurance. I will be praying for you. There are a lot of programs out there, maybe a call to one of the nurses at the hospital might help. The medical billers probably know a lot about all the different health plans out there since they deal with that on a daily basis. Please have faith that God will provide.

Eris1995 said...

I'm so sorry Jason lost his job. I'll be keeping you guys in my prayers.

rachael said...

i am so sorry to hear that jason lost his job, i am praying for you guys and hope that he finds something else soon!

i actually know a bit about insurance, so if you have any insurance related questions, feel free to send me an email.

monica said...

I am so sorry that Jason lost his job. Wishing him luck on his interview this week and you finding insurance. Very cute niece.

Kristin (pmkmp from the Nest) said...

Keeping you in my prayers as always. I hope 2009 is a better year for all of us.

Alicea (mnbride1013) said...

I'm so sorry Jason lost his job. I'll be keeping you in my prayers.