Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy First Easter!

The boys had a nice Easter weekend. They got to see both sets of grandparents, so they were lucky little men for sure! We went on a few short walks around the neighborhood, still a bit chilly, but they LOVE looking at all the trees and houses which is a nice change from our living room floor I'm sure!!

Here are some pics from Easter:

The boys in their Easter outfits, that looked all pressed on the hangers.
(Aaron and Shaya gave the boys these outfits when they were in the NICU
9 months later they fit!)
I wish you could see their belts, seriously little man-belts are TOO cute!
CUTE Easter bibs from Auntie Sidney!
Jaxon starting a fight as usual!
Nana Jayne tried telling Jax it wasn't nice!
Bumpa Les telling Jaxon about the fishing trip they'll be taking in a few years.
Nana Jayne and Mama's attempt to get a picture with my babies - they were more interested in Great Grandma off to the side!
Brady excited about his Easter basket from Nana Jayne and Bumpa.
Jaxon too!

9 comments:

monica said...

Your boys are just too cute! Great pictures...love the red curly hair!

Sarah said...

Cute pictures. Looks like the boys had a fun day.

Shannon said...

The boys are getting cuter and cuter every day! Love the new pics

Heather said...

I love their outfits! Too cute. Glad you had a nice Easter!

Jennifer said...

You look great!

Amanda said...

So cute :) And you look GREAT

Valerie said...

I think you lie about not taking showers! You tell me I'm gorgeous...look at you! So pretty...

And of course the boys are the cutest. God, I love their hair (I'm sure you hear that a lot).

Alicea (mnbride1013) said...

Your boys are the cutest!! Are they ever NOT smiling??

signals3_t5 said...

Wow Your boys are just too cute ! I am Impressed.....



Get More Details