Monday, April 6, 2009

On the mend

Jason and Jax went to the chiropractor today. Jax had his usual adjustments, and Jason found out that his MRI showed a bulging disk and un-alignment. So he will be continuing chiropractic treatment. He's been able to start picking up a baby here and there now.

Jax is sleeping a bit better at night, but he really falls apart around 4-5am with his congestion. Hopefully when this cold is gone, he'll (and we'll) have some relief. He has occupational therapy on Wednesday and another chiropractor appointment on Thursday.

Brady's cold is still going strong, but then again he contracted it from Jax, so I don't see it going away until Jax's is gone. He has a little cough that we're watching VERY closely since he didn't get the RSV shot this past month. He's sleeping in his bouncy seat for some relief from his congestion. He's sleeping pretty good until his congestion proves to be too much, which has been about 5:30am the last few mornings. He makes up for it with a little longer naps.

Mama herself is just plain old exhuasted. I have nothing else to report about that!

Here are some photos of the boys after their baths last night (getting ready for bed) in all their wet curly haired glory. I thought it was amazing that they are almost always looking at or doing the same thing when they're together.





Daddy walked in the room.

11 comments:

Amanda said...

Glad things seem to be getting a little better. I hope Brady's cold goes away quick--and that Jax will soon be oxygen tank free. Hang in there. Beautiful spring weather is just around the corner!

monica said...

The curly hair is just so cute!! Great pictures of them!

mrsrubly said...

o so cute boys~i bet they are just a handfull to keep up with! hang in there. take care of yourself.

Heather said...

I hope things continue to improve for you all. I can't even imagine how tired you must be. Love the new pics of those adorable boys of yours!

Tara said...

OMG they are so cute! I can't stand it! I hope they feel better soon. My LO has had a cold since January it feels like! I'm so sick of wiping her nose! Here's to warmer weather :-)
Nestie: Njbride0603

Lindsay Pierson said...

Sweet pictures- It is hard to believe that they are sick looking at these! They look so happy! Hope you get some sleep soon!!

Victoria said...

they are so precious! I love the one of them looking towards Daddy coming in the room.

I hope they (and you) get some relief from the congestion soon!

Kelly and Natalie said...

OMG, they are doing the same thing in each pic, that's so darn cute. I hope everyone is feeling better soon and you all can get some sleep!

cat said...

Oh my, they just get cuter and cuter. I really hope things will looks up soon. Hugs!

leah said...

these pics are the best!!!
i've been meaning to tell you that i think of your sweet jaxon so often, and the messy deck of cards he's been dealt. have the doctors ever considered "cyclic vomiting syndrome?"

(i'm the one who also has a jackson and brady - and my third is carter - his middle name is michael!)

signals3_t5 said...

yeha... really cute !!!


Get More Details