Thursday, June 18, 2009

Quick Update

The boys are doing well. They have good nights and bad nights, and sometimes go on nap-strikes during the day, but all-in-all they're doing good. Jax is keeping up with his OT, PT and chiro with all good reports. 
Brady is finally liking table food. He likes spaghetti and macaroni and cheese a lot! He eats crackers and other snacks like a pro and is starting to understand his sippy cup a bit. Jax is starting to use consonants in his babble! It's so amazing how they change by the week.

The boys being silly before bedtime.
Brady "helping" with laundry.
More silly boys.
Brady loving those crackers!
My little trouble makers!

6 comments:

Kaylin said...

Hi Annie,
I am glad to read that the boys are doing well. I have a friend who has a baby that is just a little bit younger than your boys. Her daughter is about 10 months old I think. Anyway her daughter vomits all of the time, too. She said her baby vomits at least 8-10 times a day. Her baby has had many of the same GI tests as Jax, and unlike Jax, they have not found a cause for her daughter's vomiting. Her daughter also has a G-Tube in her belly, and doesn't take anything orally (not even a spoon, the sight of it makes her heave and vomit.) Anyway the thing I wanted to tell you is her daughter's doctor prescribed a new drug called Periactin which is supposed to trigger the brain to not vomit. She said she has really seen a big difference in her daughter, like she is down to only vomiting 1-2 times a day. Maybe this is a drug you and Jax's doctors can look into. Maybe it might give him a little bit of relief. Just wanted to pass it on.

By the way- I am not sure if I have ever commented on your blog before, but I have been following it for a long time now. I love to read all of your updates. And your boys are both SO cute!

Mae said...

I can't believe how big your boys are getting! They are so cute!

Melissa said...

I just had to comment on how adorable your kids are! I commented before that I take my daughter to childrens to the GI clinic, we actually go next Friday to the clinic to see Dr. Blank. Who do you see? The following Monday we see Dr. Arvedsen.

Both your boys look so happy!!

Heather said...

Look at how happy they are! Such cuties!

Scullyhoyy said...

Look how big they are getting! They are just too cute for words!!

signals3_t5 said...

Such a cute !



Get More Details