Monday, July 6, 2009

Fourth of July Wknd

We had a nice 4th of July weekend. The boys were exceptionally good on Friday's road trip. Jason had off of work, so we took a trek to IKEA. Since Hwy 94 is a mess, we took all side roads there. Brady snoozed most of the way and Jax talked to us most of the way. They were happy little men thru lunch at a restaurant, shopping at IKEA and the car ride home. Can't hate that, can you!?
We went to Dennis and Rachel's house for a pool day and cook out. The weather didn't get as nice as it was supposed to be, but Brady still enjoyed the pool for awhile. Jax was not feeling the best at all, so we thought we'd see how he was the next day, and try again. 
We had pictures taken on Sunday morning. We actually managed to get a family shot, although it was the last shot taken and the boys were squirming everywhere. So we were basically restraining them in the picture while Jason and I were sweating!
The rest of the day went great. Jaxon felt better and even he enjoyed the pool! He stayed in his baby floaty for 1.5hrs and loved it. We figured he was turning into a shriveled raisin, and it was time for him to go back on his pump, so we forced him to come out - well now we know the boys love a pool!

Jason putting our new toy organizer together Friday night.

The boys enjoying their little sun tent - best $14.99 ever spent. (http://www.teachingstuff.com/browse.cfm/4,21255.html)
Uncle D and Brady playing in the water.
Jason trying to teach Brady how to throw the ball back.
Auntie Rachel and Jax in the pool.
1 year pics!



19 comments:

Jennifer said...

Great pictures. I love the float. I want one for my son, where did you get it?

monica said...

What a beautiful family you have! Those picture turned out wonderful. Sounds like you had a great 4th holiday!

Tammy said...

Those photos are so adorable! Too cute!

Candice said...

What adorable pictures! You all look great - so glad to see everyone smiling and happy! You deserve some fun days!!!

Kelly and Natalie said...

Great family pics! Where did you get that sun tent? I was just thinking I needed something like that for Natalie when we go on vacation in a couple weeks.

Amy said...

Your family picture looks great!

Jenn said...

You would never know how hard that last photo was! I had the same thing happen with my son's 6 month pics. He was a bear at the end and the last few photos are my favorites!

♥ HisLovf ♥ said...

The family pic is awesome! You'd never know the boys were being ornery! I can't believe they're a year old already.

Heather said...

Love the pics! Adorable.

We have that float and our girls love it. We also have a cheaper one, which they hate.

Lani said...

You got some great pictures! You all look so happy:)

Penny said...

Even though they are both adorableness personified,Jaxon just has the most beautiful smile,it makes my heart melt completely!

Merks said...

LOVE the family picture!

Scarlet said...

Your family portrait is amazing - such a beautiful family.

Angie said...

Annie, the pictures are adorable! I can't wait to see the ones from the birthday party!

Scullyhoyy said...

Awww they are just too cute!! So glad to hear they had a great time in the pool:)

Danse said...

I cannot believe they are a year old already! Great pictures!

Lindsay said...

These pictures are SOOO sweet. I just want to pinch their cute little cheeks!!

Jamie said...

I love pictures...the family I've already commented on but I love the boys together pics, too! Are they wearing target sandals? I just got very similar ones for my boys.

signals3_t5 said...

very good...


Get More Details