Thursday, August 20, 2009

He did it!

Jaxon rolled onto his belly to play! It was only for a moment and he only did it twice, but it is such a HUGE step for this little guy. I had to run errands with him this afternoon, so he was on his pump all day, thus allowing him to be off the pump for 3 straight hours this evening. He went after a toy car and suddenly just flipped to his belly! I ran for the camera and he gave me one more roll to the belly for everyone to see. This is his first attempt at being mobile...well done Jaxie!
The boys got their first tooth brushes today! Brady LOVES having his teeth brushed, while Jax had to be wrestled down a little bit!

Our little superstar on his belly!
Brady pushing for more baby-proofing in the house!

Look at those chompers on Jax!
Jax with his toothbrush after bath time!
Brady loving his toothbrush!
My guys.
(yes...including Jason rolling around in the background!)

5 comments:

Heather said...

Way to go, Jax! Such great news, Annie!

Jennifer said...

Yay Jax!! That's wonderful news :-) There can never be enough baby-proofing can there?!

Jenn said...

I just have to ask...is that your husband rolling around on the floor in the background of the last picture...lol.

Laura said...

WOwowowowowowow! I'm so excited for you. I'm tearing up. I just shouted to my DH the good news and he's super excited for you too! HAHAHAHA! Go Jax! I'm telling you Annie, he's going to be running laps around Brady before you know it.

Kelly said...

Cute blog and adorable little boys! I love their smiles and hair!!