Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Silly boys

The boys are doing well. I have continued this nasty bug, but thankfully the boys seem happy and healthy. I contacted the doctor's office about myself and the nurse said that with all my symptoms, I either have a bad bug, or the H1N1 flu, but either way, they'd give me the same advice for either to get better. Although extra rest and staying away from people can't really happen. The nurse said that since my symptoms had been going on since Saturday, the Tamilflu treatment wouldn't help me at this point. Although if I still have a sore throat in a day or two I should come in. I just don't want to go into a doctor's office unless absolutely necessary so I don't expose myself  (thus exposing the boys) to other illnesses. 
My symptoms have been: Sore throat, body aches, chills, headaches, vomiting and now a cough. I'm ready for this to all be gone now! So I'm forging through and using a pound of disinfectant daily. 
We've still managed to get a lot of playtime in with the boys. Here are some pictures to prove it!

I was doing spoon-therapy with Jax in his highchair this afternoon. 
I turned to begin and this is how he was sitting there. All "matter of fact" like! 
It's nice to see some color to his skin, isn't it?
Jax was all kinds of giggly and silly, enjoy!



I looked down at my feet and there's Brady blowing spit bubbles!

The boys "unwinding" with Daddy before bed.
Hi boys!
Jax is on the left and Brady on the right.

5 comments:

Eris1995 said...

oh my gosh I love all the pictures. The boys are getting so big. I hope you feel better soon!

Laura said...

Great pics! My DH does the same floor "wrestling" with the boys too.

Amanda said...

Hope yo uare feeling better soon. Love the pictures!!! They are getting SO big!

Deanna said...

Your boys are so cute, and getting so big!!

Wendy said...

Look at Jax just chilling. Great pictures, Annie!