Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Quick note

I just wanted to say out loud that Jaxon woke up yesterday from his feeding pump alarm going off (it was out of food) instead of vomiting! He had a total of 3 episodes the entire day and then one when he was in bed for the night, he did great! Today he woke up after 6am sick with some heaves, but no actual episode until later in the morning (1 so far this morning...can you tell I'm counting??)

Like I said, I just wanted to say it out loud :) Carry on with your day ~

5 comments:

Doubly Blessed said...

Yay!

Amanda said...

Whoo-hooo!!!!

Jenn said...

It is the season of miracles!

Laura said...

AAAAAAAAAAAACKKK! It's working! Annie, it's all finally starting to work. OMG! I'm in tears.

Heather said...

AWESOME!! Hope it continues! What a wonderful Christmas present for you.