Baby Grant in Texas is still in the hospital. He is having problems with low red and white blood cells among other issues. The only idea the doctors have is that a simple virus is crushing his system, so please keep him in your thoughts. Since being diagnosed with CIPO, this little boy has been on TPN and non-stop hospitalizations...he and his family deserve a break.
New things that the boys can do:
- He waves hello and good-bye consistently.
- He likes to say "YEAH!"
- He tries to wipe Jaxon's face with rags.
- He tries to unzip Jaxon's backpack when the pump alarms. Such a helper.
- He takes his paci out of his own mouth and throws it in the crib when waking up (he's only allowed to have it in his crib).
- Pretends to "chew" when he sees us eat (he looks like a fishy breathing under water).
- Calls me BABA.
- LOVES to jump up-and-down in his crib.
- Has an obsession with Daddy.
- Loves to read his books upside down.
And they both hate it when I hold the other one. They fight over my lap at least 10 times a day. I'm sure those fights will just get more intense as they get bigger! And they both love to zoom cars or trucks on the floor around the house - too cute.