Friday, January 22, 2010

Climber

Things are going well with the boys. Jax has had a few moments of retch in the early mornings, but usually when he sneezes or is crying very hard. He hasn't had any real actual "episodes" yet, and I'm hoping that remains!
Brady has an obsession with climbing. He climbs everything he can possibly reach! He loves to be on the coffee table, on toys or ANYTHING. And yet we can't get him to take independent steps...some day...

Brady climbing to get the TV remote (apparently he wanted the TV on).
Brady playing ON his toys rather than WITH his toys.

5 comments:

Miss Erin said...

We've got a few climbers here too. I'm ok until they stand on something with wheels...what can you do? I like that storage unit- IKEA?

Mandie said...

HAHAHAHA!!!! Welcome to HELL!!!!

FWIW, Holden started climbing just a copuple weeks before he started walking. So he's riiiiight there. :) And then you'll REALLY be in for it!

Melinda said...

Yep we got a climber too! Nolan is into EVERYTHING! We keep finding him on top of our kitchen table. So much fun!

Laura said...

We used to have that dresser. Bet you don't think that dresser he's climbing on in the pic is so great now huh? We got rid of ours because of the climbing. Oh, and the independent steps for walking... My bet is on next week. Prepare yourself. ;-)

Jennifer said...

So cute!! Nolan has just started crawling, so I don't have to worry about the climbing yet, but I'm trying to baby-proof and finding it so hard!! He gets into EVERYTHING! How do you keep them away from it all?! Will I just have to bite the bullet and empty my rooms??

I'm so happy to hear about Jax -- truly an amazing little guy!!