Monday, January 18, 2010

Going strong!

I'm happy to report that Jax is still going strong. He had one set back yesterday morning with waking up to vomit, but his tubes were disconnected and he was covered in formula and stomach/intestinal bile. His body was so out of whack, that we were hoping and praying his vomiting was due to that. He has not had an episode since! He's doing great. I'm still cautious about a premature celebration, but for now, it's a miracle.

The boys climbing their mountain yesterday
Brady laid on the kitchen floor and mixed up his fake dinner while I cooked!
He loves to feed me his fake food creations :)

5 comments:

togethertheycome said...

I have been reading your blog for awhile now and I don't think I have ever commented but I just have to this time to say that I'm so happy for the recent change in Jaxon's health! This is such exciting news! I have one son right around the same age as your boys and I love to read other blogs/see pictures other children the same age! Anyway, great news and I'll keep sending good thoughts your way! :)

JustaKidAtHeart said...

I will do a happy dance for you and later you can join me.

Trish said...

YYYYYYYYAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!
So happy for you guys.. happy dry days!

Jennifer said...

So happy for you all!! I hope this trend continues :)

Jenn said...

So amazing! There really are no words...I am so happy for you all!