Friday, May 7, 2010

Home

We are home now. Jax's test showed everything to be normal. The GI doc is still glad we had a peek at his stomach and said it should be done each year. I'm bummed we didn't find a cause for all this, so it means we just have to give Jax smaller, more frequent meals and work with his cues. I feed him for an hour and take an hour off (and wash out his bag in between and make up new formula), so we won't really be able to leave the house until he can work back up to longer feeds/longer breaks again. He did fine with his meals today, but he only got 4 of the 6 since he had to fast for the test. So tomorrow will interesting to see how he does. I'm also excited to see my other baby. I've missed his sassy pants so much.
I'm so happy to be home, but super overwhelmed with the house. Do any professional house cleaners out there want to come over here pro bono? The house was neglected while Jax was sick for those two weeks, and now another week of this hospitalization, the whole thing may just get up and walk away from us!

(I have no idea which bag the camera is in to attach some final pics for you all, so that will have to happen this weekend when everything is organized!)

2 comments:

Jenn said...

So glad you are all home. Sorry you didn't find the cause but maybe that is a good thing? I feel for you on the house. Mine is neglected and I don't have nearly the excuses you do!

Heather said...

So glad you are home. I hope this is short-lived and you can get out of the house too. I wish I could come clean for you, though I'd have to bring three girls with me. Hang in there, you are in my thoughts.