Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to everyone and especially Jason - the BEST Dad ever. We had a nice weekend at home, and got to be outside most of the time. We went to the Farmers Market on Saturday with a visit from Nana Letts in the afternoon, and we were out in the yard most of the day today with breaks for Jax since it was a bit too hot.
Jax had his one vomit yesterday morning and then two today. None were "bad", but no vomit is ever good either. Brady as usual is the big helper with getting us towels when it happens, he steals my heart!
I don't know about the lingering vomit... we'll see how he does this next week and continue to give this probiotic a chance before ordering the drug (Domperidone) the GI doctor recommends.

The boys at the Farmer's Market.
~Enjoying Daddy's gift~

4 comments:

Lani said...

They are just so freakin' cute:) I love the wagon!

Heather said...

Great pictures of those adorable boys, as always. Continued prayers for an end to this vomiting.

N said...

Hi, I am new to your blog. I have my own little boy with some GI issues. Do you mind sharing with me what Jaxson's main symptoms were?

SFNewzGirl said...

Hey there! I hope the domperidone helps, just an FYI, a side effect is lactation. I used it to boost my supply. Crazy, huh?