Wednesday, November 10, 2010

How was your day?

Oh, mine you ask?

Brady got into a pen...

Even Jaxon thought it was silly.
And after a scrub down in the bath... yup, it's still there.

Crayon all over the floor... again.

And my favorite part of today. My garbage can down the hill with the bottom ripped apart and the garbage pulled out. Yes, an animal chewed open the hard molded plastic of the garbage can while the top stays firmly locked on. Week-old dirty diapers all over my yard. (sigh...)

3 comments:

Kelly and Natalie said...

Oh no, what a day! Natalie had yellow marker on her face and eyelid yesterday. I don't even know where she got a marker! Still a mystery! Hope today is better for you!

Brook said...

Love the look on Brady! He's just preparing you for his first tattoo :)

Melissa said...

Oh I laughed at the pictures of Brady with the pen all over his legs. And...I am only laughing because it isn't Cassie :o) However she did take marker and color on a pillow today...then when I told her "no" she threw the open marker on the carpet which in turn left orange on the carpet..sigh. And your poor garbage....