Sunday, January 30, 2011

Tantrums galore!

Yes, by the title of this post, you can probably assume what it's about. Tantrums! Wow, Mr. Brady has really had a run of them for the past few days. I wonder if it's because of the change in dynamic in the house with Jason gone so much lately, but I would think he's used to that by now. I'm hoping it's just a phase! He's got some wild psychosis in him, woo!
Nana Letts and Denice came down to visit which gave the boys some extra special attention and allowed us to see Auntie Rachel for her birthday. I did the math, and oh man... it's sad to say that it's been FOUR weeks since I left the house without the kids. Yikes.

Jax is still vomiting 1-2 times each day , but he's always fine after it happens. He seems a tiny bit more tired than usual, but nothing that would seem "sick". He's still his WILLFUL self :)
I came down with a cold which has spread to Jason. Ugh, sleeping while not being able to breathe is the pits. PLEASE baby Jesus, don't let this spread to the kids!
I called the neuro department at Children's Hospital on Friday to get Jax's EEG results, but I had to leave a message. Hopefully they call me back tomorrow to ease my nerves about that.


Jason is playing some Packer songs for the boys on his phone.

No comments: