Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Normal EEG!

I received a call from a nurse to tell me that Jax's EEG results were normal, yay! But the Neurologist needs to review the information and decide if it's sufficient enough, or if he wants a longer EEG performed with Jaxon sleeping. So I'll be waiting for a call with that decision.

Jax has had diarrhea for the last day and a half now, so he clearly has some sort of bug. Brady has a runny nose, and of course Jason and I are sick. My cold seems to be getting worse rather than better, so I'm hoping it doesn't blow up into anything worse and goes away soon. Jax continues with his daily vomits lately, but thankfully with no other cold symptoms. I think I may cut his morning feed down and try to squeeze it in through the day to keep some of those calories in.
The boys and I are snowed in until Jason is home late Thursday night, so we're just hangin' tough at the house.

I love finding Brady coloring on things he's supposed to!

He's been reading magazines a lot lately. Here's Brady reading during his snack. It's so cute!
And yes, he took off his pj's and ran around in his onsie.
(Yes, I let the boys stay in pj's today)

1 comment:

msonntag said...

Congrats!! That's great news about the EEG! :)