Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Case of the Wednesdays

I wanted to check in quick and let you all know that things are kind of "more of the same" the last few days. Jax's tummy is still upset and he's not able to get through any mornings without getting sick no matter how slow his pump is at. I felt so bad on Monday when he the first thing he did while we visited Shannon was to throw up on her carpet - sorry!!!
As soon as he empties his tummy, he's so happy and feels better. He's been keeping down his last two meals of the day the last few days, so we're seeing that improvement which is good. Brady and Jax both have gross poo's, so I'm thinking there's a little somthin' running through their little bodies.
Otherwise business as usual. The boys are finding ways to give me more and more gray hairs each day! Today we're on our way to grocery shop, tomorrow is an occupational therapy follow-up with our friends Karen and Sara from the Birth-to-Three program, and Friday is speech and feeding therapy. Then we're finally getting our carpet re-installed in the basement this weekend, so we're REALLY excited to get that area back for some change of scenery! Auntie Rachel is going to help me get the boys OUT of the house during the installation process. Something tells me they would not be the most helpful that day...

Edited to add: Scratch what I just wrote. We got to the store parking lot and Jax vomited all over himself in his car seat. I turned around and came home to realize the vomit was EVERYWHERE. We had to take the car seat out and put the cover in the wash with his jacket and all his clothes. Now I need to figure out how to get to the store after the boy's nap and still get home in time to cook dinner. We are so low on food in the house and have a busy schedule the rest of the week, so I'll have to figure out how to make this afternoon work!

No comments: