Monday, April 4, 2011

BeBe!

The boys had a good weekend. Jax still has some morning-tummy-issues, so we've been giving him a little less in the morning and a little more at night to help. He has good days and bad days. We had a very low-key weekend which was in major need! We cleaned the house and visited with neighbors on Saturday and kept the boys home all of Sunday except for a car ride to the hospital to go visit the Bonin babies in the NICU. The boys watched cartoons in the car while Jay and I each took a turn to go see the Bonins. I was able to get grocery shopping done while the boys napped, so I'm happy to COOK DINNER all this week instead of throwing things together. I enjoy planned cooked meals, so it helps me with my zen!
Jax is doing well with his speech and now calls Brady "BeBe" which is pretty cute. The boys are really interested in letters and numbers, so we go through them hundreds of times a day. They like to pretend to count which is pretty cute.
We had a meeting with the county school rep to discuss next steps for the boys when they turn 3 this summer. She's referring the boys for a developmental evaluation (just speech for Brady, global for Jax), so the ball is moving on all of that. I have a call into the pediatrician for her to send her prescription for Jax's next set of braces that the physical therapist recommends, so the ball is moving on that, and finally, I've been collecting a lot of information and research for Jax's GI/Feeding Team appt on Monday to discuss some next steps with Jaxon. After I discuss things with the doctor, I'll discuss them here. Until then, we'll be enjoying this good week!


Brady looks like a deer in the headlights when I walked in on him with his pants off and standing at the toilet! He's just too cute sometimes.

The boys playing with some neighbor friends. I found Jax in the sandbox with vomit all down his jacket. He's the only kid I know that will throw up and continue on as if nothing happened.

Here he is all cleaned up!

A few of the neighbor boys all trashing the neighbor's house.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

That is a lot of boys in the last picture :) About Jax and the vomit...it is amazing how adaptable kids are. They take so much in stride...we as adults could learn a lot from them with how they cope.