Friday, May 13, 2011

Cross your fingers

Well, I counted. Jax went 4 weeks and 2 days without vomiting, and I will have to stay positive for that fabulous run. Jax got sick this morning and yeah... I'm bummed out about it, but if I've learned anything, it's not to judge just one day.
It was really hot here yesterday, and our A/C is getting fixed Monday morning, so needless to say, it was pretty warm in the house. I had his bedroom window open and a fan going, but I could hear him moaning until about 11pm, so I had a feeling his tummy was bothering him. He woke up this morning and vomited up water and all the fun things in a morning tummy. I put his pump on slow and about 45 minutes into it, he emptied his tummy all over me.
The good news is that he finished his breakfast and had lunch just fine without any problems.
I'm hoping it's just a one-time thing, but he did have one bout of watery diarrhea right before bed last night... so I had a sad feeling he may start up a new cycle.
Who knows, maybe he'll be fine tomorrow! I told Jason he's not allowed to go on business trips anymore ;) I'm kidding and know it's purely coincidence. I actually had a nice 3 days alone with the boys. They were rather well behaved!
I'll keep you posted on Jax's progress, cross your fingers.
I hope everyone does something fun and enjoyable this weekend!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

That is awesome news! I am crossing my fingers that this was a one time deal and he will continue to be rock start for many more weeks and months to come.

Doubly Blessed said...

love you guys, what a great run! 4 weeks must have felt good to him!