Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Getting out!

In case I haven't mentioned it, we love sunny weather! We've been running around outside as if we've been cooped up all winter... oh yeah, we have! It's been kind of chilly, but it's warming up and fun to be out. We went to Jason's softball game yesterday and the boys loved running around like wild monkeys. I have to pretty much chase them around the whole time, so I'm hoping they'll want to sit and actually watch a game sooner or later. Brady pretended to "run bases" like the players, so that entertained me!

Jax's health is doing pretty good. He hasn't vomited yesterday or today, but I also gave him an ounce less of food each morning, so I'll give him a full feed again tomorrow and see how he does.

Jason cut, or I should say, buzzed the boy's hair off last night. A true sign that summer is upon us! He used a number 2 shield this time, and they still look bald to me! With their really light blond hair, you see right through it. I'll like it in a week or two I'm sure. Jax stays a lot cooler in the hot months with his hair buzzed off, although I swear it makes him look tinier than he already is. I'll be sure to get a picture of that in the next couple days to show you.

The boys with Jay at the ballpark.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

My husband is that exact opposite! He keeps wanting me to keep Cole's hair longer than I do :) Love the pic of the boys with their Daddy...very cute.