Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

We've had a busy couple of days! I took the boys back down by the lake park on Friday with Krista and enjoyed the gorgeous day. I was able to get the entire house clean and we went grocery shopping that evening (interesting life events, huh?). We got some errands done on Saturday, played outside and the boys went on a long walk with Jason and Nana Letts. Jason and I celebrated his 30th birthday with some friends at dinner that evening and had a fun evening out - his birthday is actually Tuesday and we'll be enjoying a night at the Brewer game for it!
Today was a wonderful Mother's Day. Jason always makes this day special for me and I couldn't appreciate it more. We were a little slow moving this morning from being up late the night before, but we were able to still get to the zoo for our first trip of the year. The boys LOVED it and wanted to walk a lot more than being in the wagon. We went to lunch, and other than Brady dumping his milk all over himself, it was rather successful. I was spoiled with gifts from all my boys and really enjoyed my day. I'm so thankful that I get to celebrate this day and be the mother of these fantastic boys. And of course... I get to be the wife to a fantastic husband. I hope everyone's mother's day was wonderful and all moms out there felt appreciation for all that they do!

* Oh, and as a special end-of-the-night gift from the boys tonight, they hugged and smooched each other during their bath. It melted me!!

The boys making mother's day cards.

Big B... I have no idea what he's doing.

The boys loving the piano at Krista's house.

Jason and his birthday cake! Look at that handsome ham!

The boys giving a high 5 to a lion at the zoo today.

Hey Sidney, look at these cool shirts!

The boys wanting to walk and hold my hand instead of riding in the wagon.

I tried to get a good Mom's day photo, and this is the best we could pull off!

No comments: