Sunday, May 1, 2011

Swing!

Whew! I feel like we've been outside non-stop since Friday. Well, I guess we kinda have. The boys are doing great and have been running around outside like wild monkeys. On Saturday, Jason and Dennis moved a swing set to our house! We bought a used Rainbow system from a friend, and had to break it down and haul it this weekend. The kids are getting a very nice early birthday gift!
We just need to power wash it and re-stain it. We had hoped to have that all done on Sunday, but our power wash sprayer broke and now we're waiting for the replacement to be delivered this week. I think it will look really polished with some TLC.


All the boys prepping the ground for the new base. The old sandbox/burn pit was left from the last owner's of the house and their swing set system.

Here it is! There's a rock climbing wall on the other side, a picnic table underneath and a sandbox. I'm looking into a teeter totter swing for the boys, but really this just needs to be re-stained and should last many years.

2 comments:

Smilen Champ said...

Hi Boys and Family
My name is Jenna and I came across your site. They are handsome little boys and Jaxon is a real inspiration.
I was born with a rare life threatening disease.
www.miraclechamp.webs.com

Wendy said...

They are going to love that swingset! We have a similar one and it's the hit of the summer <3