Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Boring. And that's fine by me!

We're totally boring this week! It's been SO hot that I can't take the boys outside during the times I usually do. Jax vomited for no reason yesterday morning, but he's been fine since. I've had the chiropractor seeing both boys the past two weeks since Brady did a lot of big falls recently. Brady is close to back on track and doesn't need to be seen for another 2 weeks now, but Jax's neck just doesn't want to hold it's alignment for more than 7-10 days. So he's still a weekly patient for that.

The boys have their physicals on Friday and then will spend the weekend with Auntie Rachel while Jason and I attend a wedding in IL. I really hope the forecast is wrong, and we get some relief from the heat so the boys can run around outside again~

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

The heat has been very oppressive for us as well. I'm actually thinking about taking my boys to a movie this weekend because we're expecting temps above 100 degrees. I doubt they'll be able to sit through Winnie the Pooh, but I'm desperate! Good luck with Friday's physicals and enjoy the wedding!