Monday, September 12, 2011

And so it begins...

This week marks the first week of our new schedule for fall and winter. Here is the normal schedule:

Monday - Free day. This is when I'll schedule appointments
Tuesday - Jax's school
Wednesday - Jax's chiropractor adjustments
Thursday - Speech therapy at Health Reach
Friday - Both boy's at their school program

I get about an hour to myself on Friday mornings while both boys are at their schools, but I'll be 25 minutes from home, so I'll need to explore the new area out by Brady's school and either get grocery shopping done during this time each week, or hit a coffee shop and get some work done.

Both the boys still have runny noses, and now that they're starting school, I have a feeling it may continue that way until June next year :)

We gave the boys haircuts out on the patio last night. Thankfully I was able to convince Jason to use a #3 guard on the razor so the boys will have some hair for family pictures this upcoming weekend.

Did anyone see the weather forecast for the Milwaukee area this week? I took a peek to get an idea of clothes for the boys and I was shocked! I know that spring and fall weather is rather odd in the midwest, but this is extreme! There's a 25 degree difference from today to Wednesday - wow...

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Yep...I saw that too. We have to take a run to the Carters Outlet this week to stock up on new fall clothes!!

royal said...

Hi,
We have an site study8home, Which promised to provide complete e-learning website and software solution and strive for customer satisfaction. Our e-learning software powers your online education with reliability and predictable costs.

Thanks
Online E-Learning Software

royal said...

Hi,
We are specialized in Advanced GPS Tracking Device including GPS Tracking System, GPS Fleet Tracking System, Real Time GPS Tracking and completing your requirement for Vehicle Tracking, Bike Tracking and Personal Tracking device at very affordable prices.

Thanks for sharing!
GPS Micro Tracker

royal said...

Hi,
Sonikseo is a best search engine optimization and online internet marketing company specializing in organic SEO,SEM and SMO.We push your business to the top of the search engines.

Thanks
Guaranteed SEO Services

royal said...

Hi,
We specialize in providing innovate and high quality solutions that helps our clients in gaining an edge over their competitors. We ensure that we have a good understanding of the client's expectations, goals and objectives before developing a project.

Thanks
Website Design Services

royal said...

Hi,
I am really appreciate the information which you discussed here in your blog which is really good read to me.

Thanks for sharing!
Online Shopping

royal said...

Nice Sharing!
I am glad to found your post in which you offered interesting information. It is really good read to me.

Thanks
Vehicle Tracking System