Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Toddler bed update

The boys are doing great so far! I've even been able to put Jax in his bed with his backpack sitting on the end, and he stays in bed. I tell him that he's connected and he can't leave and he's great with it at night, and so far he's good for about an hour during nap time and then I can see he gets antsy. I'm so happy that I don't have to change his feeding schedule.

Jax had school today and Brady and I went swimming at the YMCA. It's so nice to spend quality time with one kiddo. Brady loved playing in the pool with me. When I picked Jax up from school, I said, "Say bye to Miss Sue" and Jax turned to wave and said, "BYE ISS SUE!" O...M...G! I know that it wasn't unprompted, but still, that's a 3 word sentence that he repeated - so cool!

No comments: