Monday, October 17, 2011

Quick update on appt

Jax's lungs sounded good and his O2 was at a beautiful 98. The doctor said he's about half way through a cold and he's holding steady, but we need to increase his Pulmicort during colds or when anyone in our house even has one. The problem is, if we give Jax an extra Pulmicort dose in the morning, it makes him puke. So the doctor gave us an Rx for a double dose concentrated into one dose for these cold times.
We'll continue doing what we're doing and hope for no fevers and for this congestion to get out of town this week! I'm giving Jax Albuterol every 4 hours and then the super dose of Budesonide/Pulmicort at night. He's miserable at night, but a crazy little monkey during the day still.

Jax was also a beefy 24.4 lbs, he's on his way to linebacker status!

5 comments:

royal said...

Nice Post!
I am really glad to found your post in which you offered interesting information. It is really good read to me.

Thanks for sharing information!
Ebay Bidding Software

royal said...

Hi,
I have read your blog and I appreciate the information which you shared here. I update my knowledge after read your post.

Thanks for sharing!
Buy and Sell Items

royal said...

Hi,
I am really admire the information which you shared here in your blog which is really good read to me.

Thanks
Car Tracking System

royal said...

Nice Post!
I am really glad to found your post in which you offered interesting information. It is really good read to me.

Thanks for sharing information!
Waterproof IP Camera

royal said...

Hi,
We have an site study8home, Which promised to provide complete e-learning website and software solution and strive for customer satisfaction. Our e-learning software powers your online education with reliability and predictable costs.

Thanks
Best E-Learning Software