Monday, November 21, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up

The boys had fun getting a break away this weekend. They seem happy to be back in their routine, but it didn't take them long to get back into their sassy-routine. Brady has a weird obsession with being in the fridge or the pantry. He constantly wants to get into packages and snack on things (while making a huge mess). I've locked everything, although he tends to break into the pantry anyway. Our problem is that he doesn't eat dinner anymore if he's able to get to snacks. Our pediatrician gave us strict instructions to not allow him to "graze on food" all day so he eats 3 solid meals and 2 snacks to help gain weight. I'm not sure what the deal is there with him. Part of the issue is that he just wants to get into the packages to make a mess.
Jax bonked his face on something today because he has a bloody gash across his nose, but he never came to me crying, so who KNOWS how he did that.
I took the boys to the chiropractor and Brady's body is back to normal from his bout of Walking Pneumonia. Jax was out a bit again because he had some vomiting over the weekend. It's always one or the other, right?

I had a great time hosting my friend Tamlyn over the weekend. We were able to get some relaxing girl time in and see our friends - Valerie, Rachel and Shannon for dinners on Fri and Sat evenings. I made sure to expose Tamlyn to Wisconsin delicacies like our beer (more importantly what a beer-chaser is with your Bloody Mary), cheese, coffee and all the diversities of our area. I took her to the German district downtown to a cheese hause to have her first fresh off the counter CHEESE CURD. We take these things for granted living here!

Here are a few photos, but the best ones are from Tamlyn's camera that I'll have to add later.

The boys showing their hospitality by putting on Tamlyn's shoes!

Tam keeping the boys busy while I pack their things. She showed them some fun games that she plays with her twin boys at home! Sure enough, Jax remembers and had me play it with him tonight.

Here is Valerie and Tamlyn enjoying some local beer brews at dinner Friday night.

5 comments:

royal said...

Hi,
I have read your blog and I appreciate the information which you shared here. I update my knowledge after read your post.

Thanks for sharing!
Ebay Clone Software

royal said...

Hi,
I am really admire the information which you shared here in your blog which is really good read to me.

Thanks
Car Auctions

royal said...

Nice Post!
I am really glad to found your post in which you offered interesting information. It is really good read to me.

Thanks for sharing information!
Vehicle Tracking Device

royal said...

Hi,
I have read your blog and I appreciate the information which you shared here. I update my knowledge after read your post.

Thanks for sharing!
GPS Navigation Device

royal said...

Hi,
I am really admire the information which you shared here in your blog which is really good read to me.

Thanks
Online E-Learning Software