Thursday, December 1, 2011

Cheers!

The boys and I have been laying low this week. We've been playing at home, doing laundry, disinfecting and perfecting the Christmas decorations. Last night the boys didn't want to get out of the tub. They wanted to play in it all night, which was GREAT for me because they were contained and happy. I folded two loads of laundry sitting tub-side, it was fabulous to conquer two things at once.

Brady had speech therapy today at HealthReach, and Mr Nick said he was able to get a "ba" sound and a "ma" sound out of him. He's trying so hard, but still generally doing his typical "Turkish Twin Talk" that we've affectionately coined.
Jax had a great day at feeding therapy with Mr Nick. He drank a lot of his yogurt drink and took several bites of yogurt from the spoon. I thought this was odd since Jax is only taking half feeds off the pump since his tummy bug last weekend. Oh well, there's no figuring out that bean!

Both the boys have school tomorrow, where they'll start learning winter and holiday themes. I can't wait to see these art projects over the next few weeks!

The kids found some tiny little Steins that Great Grandpa Sternitzky gave them awhile ago. I kept hearing them say something and then pretend to drink out of the cups, followed with an, "AHHH" after the drink. I figured it out, they were doing a CHEERS.

Oh my, we're gonna have our hands full! CHEERS!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Hey, I've read your blog for awhile now and posted a few times before since my daughter had a feeding tube for a year. Well...I found out on Monday I am pregnant with twins!! So...if you have any good advice on twins please let me know!

royal said...

Nice Post!
I am really glad to found your post in which you offered interesting information. It is really good read to me.

Thanks for sharing information!
Ebay Clone Script

royal said...

Hi,
I have read your blog and I appreciate the information which you shared here. I update my knowledge after read your post.

Thanks for sharing!
Online Shopping

royal said...

Hi,
I am really admire the information which you shared here in your blog which is really good read to me.

Thanks
GPS Bike Tracker

royal said...

Nice Post!
I am really glad to found your post in which you offered interesting information. It is really good read to me.

Thanks for sharing information!
Vehicle Tracking System

royal said...

Nice Post!
I am really glad to found your post in which you offered interesting information. It is really good read to me.

Thanks for sharing information!
Best E-Learning Software