Sunday, February 5, 2012

Clinic Eve

Well, we're finally here. The house is clean, the laundry and errands finished, the bags packed and the boys are in bed. Tomorrow Jax will go to the GI/Feeding clinic for his official weigh-in and stats, then we go to 11west to be admitted to our home-away-from-home for the next two weeks.

I ordered a new camera cord online and should have it tomorrow (let's hope that's the problem!) to show you all pictures of the journey. I will also try to upload some short videos.
This is Tube Feeding Awareness Week, so I'd like to publish daily about our journey and help get the word out. I even have a special sweatshirt to wear often that is just for JAX... my tubie.

** We watched the Super Bowl half time show with Madonna, and Brady was in HEAVEN. I got to sing my favorite song of all time while dancing with him. I'll always remember moments like that...
We think Brady will be a backup dancer, he just loves it!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Good Luck these next two weeks, we'll be thinking and praying it all goes really smoothly! xoxo

Melissa said...

Good luck!