Sunday, March 25, 2012

A good life

I feel like so much has happened since last posting. I will post about some things we did this weekend, but this particular post deserves it's complete respect to an amazing and loved person.

We received some really scary news on Friday night. Grandpa Klingeisen had gotten into a bad car accident and was flown up to St.Vincent's hospital in Green Bay. We had no further information than that, and we waited on pins and needles to hear from Jason's parents. Jason and his cousin planned to drive up to the ICU at the crack of dawn, but we received word from Jason's dad that Grandpa had passed away at 3am.
The cause of the accident is still unknown, but the doctors think he may have had a heart attack causing the accident. We're so sad and know that many people are as well. This is Jason's second grandparent to pass in just three months, and the third now in three years, it's just heart breaking.

Grandpa K was and is an inspiration to Jason's character, work ethic and love of family. He and Grandma cared deeply about the health and well being of our babies and because of them, I have my little family that are my world. I hope and pray for peace for all those who loved him and will miss him (and I know there are many).
http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/htrnews/obituary.aspx?page=lifestory&pid=156658177



"If Mama ain't happy, nobody is happy" - Grandpa K





3 comments:

Melissa said...

I am sorry for your loss.

Valerie said...

I'm so sorry for your loss Annie, Jason, Jaxon & Brady. ((HUGS))

Sara said...

I am just reading this now. He sounds like such a wonderful man, I am sure he is missed. I am so sorry for your loss.