Thursday, April 19, 2012

A touch of toothpaste!

We've made a little bit (read: tiny) gain in the taste/texture area with Jax. I pureed some lasagna for him and left it a bit thicker with a tiny bit of grit in it. He had it for dinner last night and lunch today without problem - yay!
I also went out on a limb tonight and put a TOUCH of toothpaste on his toothbrush and told him he would only taste it and not eat it. He was very hesitant, but did great!

Yup, we're getting crazy up in herr!

I had to run an errand at the mall for Jason yesterday and I was terrified to go with the boys fearing a meltdown or one of them disappearing. I went out on a limb and brought the single umbrella stroller. Sure enough, they fought over who got to sit in it, of course Jax the aggressor won, but really I was able to wave a sucker in the air and Big B was all about it. So Brady pushed Jax (with my guidance and spare hand) and they never squawked once, huh! I went into 3 stores and were there for over an hour. What are the chances that that will ever work again??

They think I can't see them.

No comments: