Sunday, September 30, 2012

We're home!

There's no place like home!
We are up on a Sunday morning before the sun comes up because we still have jet leg... just waiting for the boys to wake up!
We got home last night to surprise the kids during their bath - it was SO NICE to see them! We've decided that no future trips can go past a week... we just miss the kids and have too much chaos with work/life/kids/house to be gone that long. I was DEFINITELY overwhelmed last night with everything sitting in front of us that needed/needs attention.
Ohhhh I can't explain how much I missed the boys!

So we're home safe and sound and plan to spend the entire Sunday soaking up the kids and making a game plan to conquer all that needs to be done this week. I've uploaded pictures from the trip that I think I'll just make into a share-site and give the link to in the next day or so (there are 560!). We have some super cute Italian zip ups for the boys that are air drying that I'll snap a photo of them in before school tomorrow... we had to make them fist pumpin', right?

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Your trip sounds amazeballs (see I pick up your vocabulary)! So happy you guys were able to enjoy and get some much needed fun and relaxation!