Friday, November 16, 2012

Caught kissing

This was a fast little week. The boys are doing well and are all packed up ready to have their dude-weekend with Daddy back at home for deer hunting weekend (no, they don't go hunting). They'll be attending Jason's cousin's wedding tonight, and then at Nana's for the weekend.

I have my friend Tamlyn visiting from Florida for our annual 'Deer Hunter's Widow weekend'. We have a nice little weekend planned of shopping, movies and dinners with other friends. We'll be up in Green Bay tonight to have dinner with my mom and Sidney and then a movie with Rachel and dinner with Shannon tomorrow. Then back to the grind of real life come Sunday night!

Oh, and I forgot to mention a part of the teacher conference last week. Jax was caught kissing a girl under the table. Yup, he did. I kinda enjoyed hearing something so normal. 

I hope you all have a great weekend!

Tamlyn and the boys

No comments: