Monday, December 3, 2012

It's December!

Is anyone else weirded out by the really warm weather? I mean, it's in the 60s... oh well! The boys enjoyed the weather to it's fullest on Sunday afternoon by playing outside for hours.
Rachel and I took the boys to see the movie 'The Rise of the Guardians' at the movie theater (no baby yet!) and it was pretty packed. We ended up splitting up and sitting rather close to the screen. Well... I've had a sinus-bug for awhile with headaches, and wouldn't you know it... sitting that close caused a nasty headache and I got motion sick! I had to sit Jax next to Rachel and sit outside in the hall until the movie was over. Boo! But I heard it was good...

On Sunday morning I felt absolutely horrible and had to muster up the strength to take care of the boys. Later in the day I got their much needed hair cuts and picked up some groceries - they were unbelievably good sharing a one-kid cart (thank goodness). The rest of the day I laid down, wrapped a few gifts and let them play in the yard with all the other kids.

Today was definitely a Monday. I'm up to my eyeballs in paperwork and have been on-hold for more minutes than I care to count trying to renew healthcare policies for the kids, and setting up more appointment. I received a call from the Speech-team at Childrens Hospital for the boy's referral from the ENT for a closer look at everything. They are on the books for Jan 31, which feels like forever away.

Jax has his first appointment at the Child Development Center tomorrow with the developmental pediatrician. Jason and I both have to attend, and then Brady's appointment is on Thursday. I'm interested to see how this goes. I mean, the doctor can't possibly refer us to anyone else!!

The boys saying THANK YOU to Great Grandma and Grandpa Sternitzky for sending a computer disk with bible stories!

Yeah... that would be Brady trying to see under the bathroom door when Rachel was in there. Real nice.

The boys with Rachel, and that tummy!! Baby girl is past due!

1 comment:

Mary said...

I haven't checked in on your blog in a long time. The boys are getting so big! Such cuties!