Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Quick update

Jax is much better! He's been taking all his formula by mouth for each meal since yesterday and took a full can of Pediasure through his tube last night. I'm going to start increasing it each night to get back to his double feed. He still requires an albuterol inhaler every 4 hours, but none through the night while sleeping, so I'm hoping he'll need it even less tomorrow.
I brought the boys to school today to work on Brady's iPad for his communication program. The boy's teacher and other children were out sick and the aide said it really hit the whole class, so I hope that's out of there for good now.
Brady's iPad didn't load his program correctly, so I had to leave it there for the speech therapist to work on it. After seeing the pages and buttons set up for him, I think it's really going to help him.

I also turned in the boy's 4k registration paperwork and also reports from the Child Development Center for the teacher to use for the boy's next IEP in the spring (which will determine the SN services the boys will receive in 4k next year).

Here's hoping to some good health the rest of February!

No comments: