Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Approved!

I received a call from the state's speech therapist saying she received my letters and was approving the weekly therapy! YAY! I just need to write a letter canceling the hearing, and we're all set. BIG sigh of relief!

Jax is doing so much better after the second gut rest. He has kept all his food down since Sunday night and he's doing great.

I'm leaving for a long weekend to Florida to visit a friend. I admit, it's the one big perk to Jason traveling so much - Frequent Flyer Miles! Woot woot :)

Jason is playing baseball with the boys. I LOVE how Jax plays 'catcher'! Jay is registering the boys for "Blast Ball" this summer. They will be so excited!

The boys are growing grass and daisies for spring!

1 comment:

Matt & Shana said...

AWESOME!!!!! Great news!!