Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Never say...

... your child doesn't poop their pants. Because that's when they do. They both do.

The boys have been especially squirrely lately, mixed with getting up very early and Jay being out of town, so my patience have been tested a lot these last 3 weeks. I put the boys down for a nap after putting them on the potty, asked if they wanted Pull Ups and told them, "NO TALKING".
I checked on them 30 minutes later and the smell punched me in the face as I walked in.

Jax handed me his puke-bucket and showed me that he cleaned up his poop.

o
m
g
.
.
.

Suddenly I see Brady go into the bathroom and start washing his hands... that had poop all over them and up to this elbows and I look down... poop is coming out his shorts. They both pooped. Neither slept. I go back into the room and sure enough.. I stepped in some.
(sigh)

Both boys earned a bath while I fumigated, mopped, scrubbed, disinfected and stripped their beds. I asked Jax why he didn't come tell he had to poo, or WHY he didn't call for me when he did. His reply?
"You said no talking."

There you have it.

And with that, I bid you all adieu as I leave for a girl's trip this weekend. I may never come back, although, Jay always reminds me that I call missing the boys by day 2...

On Monday the boys have their Endocrinologist appointment to see how their growth has come along since Decemeber. I'm nervous for them, and I don't know why! I have a long overdo allergist appointment that morning as well, so it will be an informative day I think.

Jax loving all the Curious George books at the library.

MUDDY game tonight!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Oh my gosh. You earned that trip!