Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Real Men get Pedis

This is what happens when your husband is out of town and you NEED (because that's what it feels like) a manicure before you leave for a trip...


Yes, I had a double date with the boys at the nail shop yesterday and they were actually pretty good! Huh. I never thought to bring my kids, and I don't plan to make it a habit, but they played video games and talked to the customers, which was pretty cute. Good thing this place knows me by name :)

Jay and I are going to Las Vegas for the weekend (my birthday weekend) with our neighbors. It should be a nice little getaway. The remainder of August is jammed pack with school/bus/nurse prepping, an EGD procedure, hGH training and planning, brace adjustment and the boy's 4k open house and photos. Hmmm, I need to shop for back-to-school clothes in there!

Have a great week/weekend everyone!

No comments: