Sunday, January 5, 2014

Hanging at Home

We've had a lot of long, cold days to finish up the final holiday season. The boys have off of school tomorrow due to extremely cold temps, so I stocked up the kitchen and we're ready to hibernate one more day. The boys went with Jason to watch their older cousin play a college basketball game in Milwaukee on Saturday. Otherwise, it's been a lot of time at home!


I found this picture on my phone and laughed looking at it. We kept giving Jax rides on our luggage when at the airport for long stints.

The New Years holiday brought lots of game playing!

And football watching.

And Mario Kart driving.

My silly monkeys. Yes, that's my Starbucks stir stick in B's mouth, such a goof.

1 comment:

Matt & Shana said...

I just wanted to say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! With all of the craziness and everything going on I didn't write you a note. I saw Rachel when I was in Niagara and thought of you and the boys while we were in MKE ever so briefly. I hope 2014 is a great year for you and your boys! I can't tell you how much joy reading your blog gives me. As a reader from when you were in the hospital waiting for the boys to arrive the journey has been amazing to read. Something Matt bought me for Christmas was hard cover books of the blog in case something happens or the sever goes down. I thought of you and the boys. It was the best gift I received! Looking back on the journey is really crazy sometimes and the boys will really appreciate everything you've documented one day!! even the photos of them in their undies :) Here's to a great 2014!!!