Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Holidays are here

Oh the holidays, always so busy busy!

The boys and I shopping for Thanksgiving desserts last Wednesday.

The boys giving their visiting uncle a 7am wake-up call on Thanksgiving morning.

Uncle Adam and the boys playing most of the morning.

I found them making videos with the iPad!

Starting the holiday afternoon off at my moms with some cocktails.

My grandma and I filling up the appetizers together.

All the boys playing games while waiting for the rest of the family.

Monkey see, Monkey do.

Wishbone!

My grandparents

Classic chaos
Jax-No-Pants strikes again while decorating for Christmas.

This elf hat stayed on for 2 days straight.

Excited about their Lego Advent Calendar that was delivered from the Bonins - they race home from school each day to open up the new door.

No comments: