Sunday, November 8, 2015

Ready or not

This past week has flown by. I'm really ready for this surgery tomorrow to over and done with since my anxiety about it all has really creeped up the last few days. I'm totally on edge, but hide it from Jax. I have everything set, including some clear juice to syringe into his belly with an early alarm for myself to make sure his blood sugar doesn't plummet with the fasting before surgery.

I will do my best to update ASAP, but we are planning on a smooth surgery, recovery and to be home quickly.





I love buying from other Moms of special medical needs children. I bought special tube-pads from this woman to surprise Jax with and asked for a rush since the surgery was scheduled so soon. She sent this note with the receipt. So kind...

Jay chilling' and eating his dinner last weekend during the Packer game.

Brady helping out with grilled cheese sandwiches.

A memory of Jax with the original tube on its final day.

The boys loving their dessert.

Who doesn't dance in the aisles when they find a cheese head hat?

Packer blanket and fun tube-covers to surprise Jax with.
Food Pack for hungry people in El Salvador at our church on Saturday.

Each bag feeds a family of SIX! The final total was 103, 487 bags of food, wow!

2 comments:

Matt & Shana said...

good luck! hope everything goes well!!
HUGS and prayers from the other side of the world :)

cat said...

Best of luck - am thinking of you all